As a Master of Public Health student at UT, you receive personalized, field-specific career guidance and information through:
- Free professional head-shots taken for your LinkedIn profile
- Specialized resources and a dedicated staff contact from the Center for Career Development
- One-on-one assistance from a public health staff person in exploring options for and finding a field practice opportunity
- Links and resources to give you a head start on planning your career and finding your dream job
Get Help from the Center for Career Development
Public health students can get specialized assistance from Diondre Brown, career consultant with UT’s Center for Career Development. Students often turn to Diondre for help searching for a job, customizing cover letters and resumes, or even practicing interviewing skills.
The Center for Career Development is a one-stop-shop for all of your career needs including resume and interview resources, workshops, job boards, and more! Visit http://career.utk.edu/ .
Free LinkedIn Head-shots
Did you know that the University of Tennessee’s OIT department will snap a free LinkedIn head-shot for current students? For more information, visit the OIT help desk in Hodges Library.
Links and resources
- Professional development resources and information on credentialing from the UT Department of Public Health
- Public Health Employment Connection (Emory’s Rollins School of Public Health)—job site updated daily
- UT PhD in Public Health Sciences