With more than 1,200 alumni from our public health programs, each new graduate joins a robust alumni network inspiring healthy people in healthy communities.
As a graduate of the program, your accomplishments and leadership reflect positively on our program and inspire prospective students to pursue a degree in public health.
We hope that you will enjoy the new Alumni Focus newsletter, alumni e-mail listserv, and other opportunities to Get Connected!
BIG ORANGE. BIG IDEAS.
Ways to connect with the Department of Public Health
- Join the private LinkedIn group where MPH alumni and students connect with each other and share job openings.
- Host an MPH intern. Contact Julie Grubaugh for more information.
- Attend (or present) at the public health graduate seminar. Contact Paul C. Erwin for more information.
- Sign up to receive two Alumni Focus newsletters per year. Contact Julie Grubaugh.
- Submit an article for the Alumni Focus newsletter.
- Give to the department.
Need a transcript? Order one by mail, phone, fax, or online.
Looking for a job? The Center for Career Development offers a wide range of services for alumni. Get career counseling, prepare for you job search, enter your resume in a web-based database provided to employers, view research on employers, and much more. Specialized services are available for alumni.
Looking for someone to fill a job? Hire someone from UT through the employer services offered by the Center for Career Development.
Members of the MPH Academic Program Committee are striving to continuously improve the MPH degree program. A survey of MPH alumni are conducted on a regular basis in order to evaluate their experience in the program. Results of these surveys can be viewed on the Student and Alumni Surveys page.